Finding happiness

Finding happiness
Finding happiness

5 Reasons Why I write this Blog


1. I actually found contentment in my life for the first time through this method !

2.It actually transformed my basic way of thinking , just like that.
 I didn't have to practise anything heavy like meditation all day or jump rope (!) etc.

3. I am sure that all but the enlightened few, Needed this transformation to be happy, in
a sense broader than 'worldly happiness'.

4.It worked with other people too ! People who were hopelessly depressed, anxiouss and even
who had schizophrenia.

5. I am sure this contentment , it is this, that all who have found it are wanting to share with others.
All the spiritual gurus.
The beginnings may vary but the way is the same.
Once you find it , I'm quite sure you'll want to share it too !


So begin with the 5 steps to happiness .....and it'll work out for you just the same as it did for the rest of us. Just be sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments or questions here