Finding happiness

Finding happiness
Finding happiness

5 steps to realise who you think you are !

Who are you in reality ? Happiness in your life could come from the answer to this  single question.


1. The "I" we constantly refer to pertains to our body and mind.
(We are too engrossed in our Avtars that we forget we are not stardust but the essence  of stardust !)

2.The "I" we think of as our self is our most basic thought, yet it is only a thought. This is proved by the fact thtat it does not exist in deep sleep when no thoughts exist.)

3.This thought (the false-I or the ego)  is at the root of all our misery such as anxiety or depression.

4.It is extremely difficult to make to let go  false-I or Ego. The "I" who we think we are (body and mind) is no doubt an excellent tool for our interactions with the world, but it is not who we actually are. Believe it or not it is just another "thought" just like all your other thoughts.

5. This transition from false-I to real-I need not happen just in your mind, but can happen in your heart. It need not just be a logical redifinition of who you are, rather a subtle sensing of who you really are.

To quote Helen Keller "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.!"


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments or questions here