Finding happiness

Finding happiness
Finding happiness

5 steps to realise who you truly are !

Finding your true self , the real I,  is finding bliss.

Simply put the "I" that you have been referring to is not the real you.
This false-I or Ego is only a thought, a mental construct , that your mind has divised.
The mind has devised the False-I  it to interact with the world.
The false-I mostly follows what it thinks is the best for the body and mind.
 
But there is a real I which is the source of this false-I just as it is the source of everything else.
We can feel this real I within ourselves if we quell the endless stream of thoughts.
 
And once we have even conceptually understood that we are more than the "I" we call ourselves,
that we will start finding true happiness.
When we learn to be in the real-I we will find bliss.
Even if we find true bliss only once in our life, the experience is enough to take us through life,
with evidence that all our thoughts including the false-I aren't really worth much.
 
 
1.A definition is in order, but believe me I can’t really define the true self.
It defies explanation. It is All. Everything that ever was , is or ever will be.

2. We can perhaps call it the fabric of existence. It is what illumines everything including your
false/small I or the ego.

3. It is in everything and and everything is in it !
It is because of this eternal consciousness that everything appears and disappears.

4. We can not readily see it in ourselves as it is veiled by our own ignorance of  ego or false-I.

5. You can feel it as an ocean of love and peace ..it i simply indescribable. Beyond human methods of conveying.

Return to Main Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments or questions here